For the past couple of months I have been feeling sick plus I have not been able to figure out why. I first thought it was just a cold, but after a week or so I realized that wasn’t it. I finally broke down plus went to the nurse. I honestly don’t like to go to the nurse, despite the fact that I thought it was about time that I started to feel better, however my nurse told me that I just had dust sensitivities plus told me to take some over the counter medicine. I was aggravated that I paid to go to the nurse for that, despite the fact that I got the medicine. After another week, I still wasn’t feeling any better plus I couldn’t figure it out, but one morning I was digging in my closet plus I noticed that a pair of my shoes had mold on them. I starting looking around plus there was more plus more mold. I looked in my HVAC closet plus there was mold there too. I called my local HVAC company immediately in a major panic plus they said I could have water in my drain line. The next morning, the HVAC worker was looking at my air conditioning plus she said that because I had water in the drain line, moisture was getting back into the air plus creating mold. I am going to have to update all my ductwork now because they are also covered in mold. I honestly wish I would have figured this out before it became a larger problem!