For the past couple of months I have been feeling sick and I have not been able to figure out why. I first thought it was just a cold, but after a week or so I realized that wasn’t it. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. I really don’t like to go to the doctor, but I thought it was about time that I started to feel better. My doctor told me that I just had allergies and told me to take some over the counter medicine. I was annoyed that I paid to go to the doctor for that, but I got the medicine. After another week, I still wasn’t feeling any better and I couldn’t figure it out. One day I was digging in my closet and I noticed that a pair of my shoes had mold on them. I starting looking around and there was more and more mold. I looked in my HVAC closet and there was mold there too. I called my local HVAC company right away in a major panic and they said I could have water in my drain line. The next day, the HVAC worker was looking at my air conditioner and he said that because I had water in the drain line, moisture was getting back into the air and creating mold. I am going to have to replace all my ductwork now because they are also covered in mold. I really wish I would have figured this out before it became a bigger problem!