He tried to bake cookies in the air vents

Our son is twelve years old, and there is a space of two hours from when he gets property from university, and my buddy and I get property from work.

He is not to actually be outside, answer the PC, let anyone into the house, while my buddy and I are not home.

The other rule my buddy and I provided him is to never use the stove when my buddy and I weren’t home. I was always really afraid of him getting burnt, or the property burning down. He was really fantastic about the rules. He stays in the property and gets his homework done. I will call him, however he won’t answer the PC. He wouldn’t let his Grandpa inside when my buddy and I weren’t home… Around Christmas time at least, I promised him my buddy and I would make cookies. He wanted to bake some when he got home, however he knew he couldn’t use the stove. I simply had some cookie dough at home, and he thought he might use the microwave. The boiler was also going on and off and he got an idea. He also thought if he put a plate of cookie dough on a plate, he could put it on the air vent, and the heat would slowly cook the cookie dough. He walked to the kitchen to do his homework, and forgot about the cookie dough. When my buddy and I got home, all I could smell was cookies, and the dough had gone into the air vent. It smelled fantastic in the house, but the air vent was a mess. My friend and I had to simply call the heating, ventilation, and A/C supplier and have someone come out and wash the air duct and air duct. The dough had liquefied, and it was deep in the air duct in that area. I had to simply commend him for not using the stove, however he shouldn’t have used the air vent, either.
Heat pump service