The air conditioning pump stopped working at the theater whenever we were there to see a play back during the summer. It was one of those things that I just wasn’t expecting to have happen. I have never been inside of a place watching him play before or when the whole place was filled with smoke. Honestly, it was a little bit scary. Even though we were on the ground floor and it was easy to get out of the building, it was still scary for some reason. There were a whole lot of people there to see the play, so I guess the crowded circumstances made it a little bit more scary than usual. Anyway, it turned out that there wasn’t a fire in the theater at all. It was the middle of the summer and we had been having some really hot weather so they had the central air conditioning turned on as hard as it would go during the performance. It turned out that it was turned on just a little bit too high! I guess a pump in the air conditioning system burned out during the play, and that’s what made all of the smoke. The smoke came through the ventilation ducts and started filling the theater, and that’s when everybody panicked! It was interesting to see how people reacted when they saw smoke filling the building. Some people got up and ran out as fast as they could, and others helped older people and children to get to the doors. I guess that kind of a thing is a microcosm of the world. You just never know how you will react in that type of a situation until you are in it yourself.