She l gained her lesson the hard way, and she always made sure to study the directions before using any new appliance
Mark lived in a small house, she was always cold, no matter how several blankets she had on, so she decided to buy an electric heaterâ€¦ Mark was so excited to have the heating system in her lake house that she jammed it in right away. She was so boiling and cozy that she fell asleep on the couch, when she woke up, she noticed that the room was undoubtedly hot. She walked over to the heating system to turn it off, however it was too late, the heating system had caused a fire, and the entire room was on fire. Mark quickly grabbed a bin of water and threw it on the heater! But instead of putting out the fire, the water only made it worse. The sparks from the heating system were flying everywhere, and Mark was running around trying to put out the fire; Just then, the fire department arrived, and they quickly put out the fire. The fireman asked Mark what had happened, and Mark told him about the electric heater. The fireman looked at Mark and said, “Well, sir, it looks savor you’ve been shocked by the heater!” Mark was so embarrassed that she just wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. The fireman, trying to lighten the mood, told Mark that she should have bought a gas heating system instead, from that day on, Mark never bought another electric heating system again. She l gained her lesson the hard way, and she always made sure to study the directions before using any new appliance. She also always made sure to have a fire extinguisher nearby, just in case.