The electric heater fire

Mark lived in a small house.

He was always cold, no matter how many blankets he had on, so he decided to buy an electric heater.

Mark was so excited to have the heater in his house that he plugged it in right away. He was so warm and cozy that he fell asleep on the couch. When he woke up, he noticed that the room was very hot. He walked over to the heater to turn it off, but it was too late. The heater had caused a fire, and the entire room was on fire. Mark quickly grabbed a bucket of water and threw it on the heater. But instead of putting out the fire, the water only made it worse. The sparks from the heater were flying everywhere, and Mark was running around trying to put out the fire. Just then, the fire department arrived, and they quickly put out the fire. The fireman asked Mark what had happened, and Mark told him about the electric heater. The fireman looked at Mark and said, “Well, sir, it looks like you’ve been shocked by the heater!” Mark was so embarrassed that he just wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. The fireman, trying to lighten the mood, told Mark that he should have bought a gas heater instead. From that day on, Mark never bought another electric heater again. He learned his lesson the hard way, and he always made sure to read the instructions before using any new appliance. He also always made sure to have a fire extinguisher nearby, just in case.

hvac products for sale